- Bin all makeup and skincare that is over 12 months old.
- Ensure your most sacred beauty products are front and centre in your bathroom to ensure a positive beauty routine.
- Change your home fragrance. As smell is linked to memory try opting for a new smell that encourages a fresh and renewed sense of wellbeing or a fragrance linked to a positive affirmation or memory.
- Make your bed! Sounds ridiculous but studies have shown an increase in seretonin levels in those that commenced their day with their place of rest, neat and tidy.
- Plants within the home. Not all of us can afford the weekly floral install but even the most basicof floral arrangements changed weekly in a new, clean vase can promote a focused routine, encouraging a fresh mind, ready to take on 2020.
THE SIMPLE LIFE17th December 2019 | News
De-cluttering in 2020 is on many of our minds so we have put together the top 5 tips for the beauty and home interior enthusiast.